Cava De Oro | Background, Price, Flavors, And So Much More
Cava de Oro has a rich history and fermentation process. The experts intend to deliver high-quality sips full of flavor. The tequila is distilled in ElArenal, Mexico, so you receive the drink in a beautiful bottle with an embossed signature font.
Let us define Añejo tequila.
For novices out there, it is challenging to explore the flavor layering in the tequila market. Therefore, we must understand the subtle differences in Cava de Oro tequila categories, such as gold and silver. Reposados, Añejo, and extra Añejo carry these nuances.
Even though each profile is unique, the richest spirit belongs to the Añejo class. These beverages mature with detailed tequila profiles. Añejo classes age for one to three years. Añejo carries sweet flavors such as vanilla and bright orange. In addition, the individual solely drinks this Cava de Oro’s premium flavor and treasures them like scotch.
Who Makes Cava de Oro Tequila?
The family business creates Cava de Oro with traditional and modern methods. The owners begin by planning the blue agave for the patent flavor. The family hires agricultural experts to match the highest farming standards. They grow blue agave on site to ensure consistency to match fermentation standards.
Tequilera Puerta de Hierro produces Cava de Oro. Initially, the premium drink begins its journey in Jalisco, Mexico, a concentrate location for other distilleries in the market. The family production house aims to produce the highest-quality tequila. The drink is fermented, distilled, and bottled in the same facility, so the Tequilera Puerta de Hierro gains a competitive advantage.
Cava de Oro Tequila flavor profile
The first flavor of Cava de Oro is Plata. The drink is transferred to bottles after distillation. The individual drinks a combination of caramel with agave. Moreover, the taste is not overpowered as the soft smell captivates the individual.
- The first bottle of Plata introduced brick and stone pits as part of the new manufacturing process.
- The drink derives the smoke notes from cooking in the stove ovens. These funnels burn under direct firewood.
- In addition, the drink has a 42% alcohol content with herbal and grassy flavors.
- The aromas are lime, freshly mowed grass, and smoke.
- The agave is dominant in the drink, with hints of green pepper and tomatillo.
- Lastly, the finish is luminous and light.
Secondly, the French white oak barrel is home to Reposado. The drink is stored for at least six months to develop flavor. A bright straw ferments the drink. The individual will experience an earthy smell, thanks to the oak and caramel fermentation.
- Reposado flavor profile features cooked agave with caramel and oak aromas.
- Additionally, the individual will taste vanilla, black pepper, and cinnamon.
- The finish is sweet with toasted oak.
- Lastly, Reposado ferments in the stainless-steel tanks as well.
Thirdly, Tequilera Puerta de Hierro ferments for two years. As a result, the texture is incredibly smooth with a very sweet aroma. It is called Añejo.
- The flavor rests for more than two years in French oak battels.
- Añejo is easy to drink as it is sweet. However, the composition does not compromise the cooked flavors.
- Lastly, Añejo ferments in stainless steel tanks with hints of maple syrup, chocolate, honey, and ripe red fruits.
In addition to the flavors above, the fourth mention is Extra Añejo. It takes a long time to age and ferments for an estimated five years. When the process is complete, the beverage greets the individual with a reddish color. The taste is heavenly, with strong hints of oak. Moreover, cinnamon and maple complete the flavor profile.
- Mixed composition of vanilla, nutmeg, caramel, and cinnamon causes the signature amber color.
- Extra Añejo also features toasted flavors, including maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Lastly, the flavor is a hundred percent agave that ferments in stainless steel tanks.
Cava de Oro Añejo Cristalino
The flavor profile ages for a year in French + American oak barrels. The charcoal filtration process removes the amber hues for a transparent look. The beverage cooks in brick ovens. Later on, a roller presses it to excavate all the flavors. Lastly, the stainless-steel tanks ferment the drink. The bottle costs $95.
- The aromas are cinnamon, caramel, and vanilla.
- Secondly, the taste is very smooth, with subtle hints of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Moreover, its finish is light with a clean pallet.
Extra Añejo Cristalino
Lastly, the Extra Añejo Cristalino is also a Cava de Oro exquisite flavor. A time period of elegant fermentation of 5 years adds to the flavor. A charcoal filter will result in its transparent look. The clear drink has the same elements as the Extra Añejo. However, the aroma is fruitier and fresher. The bottle costs $99.00
Cava de Oro Extra Añejo Black
The last flavor of Cava de Oro tequila cooks in the brick ovens for its loyal drinker. A roller miller presses the fruit for it to ferment later in stainless steel tanks. Once it is complete, the Añejo Black will rest in French Oak battels.
- Cava de Oro Añejo Black is a collector's item. Thus, it is for dedicated drinkers.
- The drink rests in American and French red wine barrels for five years.
- The flavor includes a mixture of vanilla, caramel, and cinnamon.
- Lastly, the drink is smooth with toasted maple syrup and cinnamon flavors.
How to drink Cava De Oro?
Experts argue there is only one way to drink Cava de Oro. The individual takes slow slips to salivate the flavor glands.
- You do not require ice or mixers.
- Moreover, as the Cava de Oro and its flavor profiles are left to ferment in wooden barrels, their flavor is quite strong. Therefore, the individual refrains from mixing beverages. The flavor profile can include orange, grapefruit, and lime.
- Complete the drink with citrus-based sodas.
- Lastly, you can add spice with jalapeno and lime syrup.
Where to buy Cava de Oro tequila?
We have the perfect answer for you if you are thinking where to buy Cava de Oro tequila. Quality Liquor Store offers a wide selection of wines and craft beers. We are dedicated to providing a custom drinking experience to individuals from all around the world. Quality Liquor Store aims to deliver quality products that reflect the passion one expects from a family-run business. Contact us by dialing 619-295-9108 for stock updates and information about Cava de Oro tequila.
Quality Liquor Store insists you drink responsibly. Stay away from drinking while driving, and do not leave your home intoxicated. Furthermore, heavy drinking may cause cancer, fetal damage, and other defects.